- To provide state-of-the-art infrastructure and a teaching-learning environment that is conducive for holistic development.
- To instill the values of discipline, integrity, humanity and professionalism required for the healthcare sector.
- To nurture young professional leaders to work towards novel research ideas, innovation and entrepreneurial thinking for benefit of the community, at large.
- To impart knowledge , develop skills and core competency in subject of pharmaceutical sciences in order to develop a career through higher studies, employment and entrepreneurship
- To inculcate deep sense of humanity , discipline and responsibility towards society by keeping in mind ethics for health care related practices and play role in patient counseling
- To empower the students to integrate the technical and the allied knowledge gained through various courses of pharmacy programme for sustainable development of pharmacy profession and society as a whole.
- To inspire students to keep abreast of state of art technology through life long learning.
SVB’s College of Pharmacy has touched a new height of glory in the world education scenario by not only earning the “CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP” status but also achieving the “BRITISH QUALITY MARK”, an international benchmark of education
Community Outreach during Covid-19
Instrumental facilities are available to Industries and Post graduate students of other colleges for carrying out analytical work. For assistance, contact:
Dr Chhaya Gadgoli
HOD & Professor Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
Dr Archana Naik
Assistant Professor & Instrument Room Incharge
College email id: firstname.lastname@example.org